For all those of you that are non-native in Dubai markets and are keen to establish your business here in this promising world for business, you must say hello to the local legal framework. You will come across barriers like language and culture differences. Thing that matter, is your approach towards those barriers. I have seen in the past that many businesses simply give up because of the fear that they have based on some false information about the local legal system here in Dubai.
Don’t create a hype, Dubai law is not so difficult or different; don’t treat it as an alien. I can understand that language and culture may make things difficult for you to cope with, but to be honest the local legal framework is more or less the same when you will compare it with other parts of the world. You can always rely on professional Dubai lawyers that are affordable and reliable in nature.
Without this backup and planning to proceed with swift pace, things may become somewhat blurry for one. One must therefore ensure that the backup in the form of such solicitors is backed with the following traits:
- Experts shortlisted by you must be affordable
- They must have the capacity and ability to listen and understand. You need good listeners.
- They must know the case and your position
- It should be them chasing you and updating you, not you.
- They should not be overcrowded with cases, remember you may find it difficult to get their attention.
- They should be available always, i.e. as and when you need to share or discuss something, you should be allowed to do so with facing too much of difficulty.
- They must have strong persona and market reputation.
Dubai lawyers hired by you must have the aforementioned traits; else it would be curtains for you and your business. At times it is not the law that is complicated, the steps and measures taken by us may take things into the complex zones and the end results may be in the form of heavy penalties. Expert advice from professional solicitors is always recommended by mature business owners who have been operating for quite some time in these markets.
To stay on top of the market proceedings and ensure that the progress is heading in the right directions, one must ensure such strong backups. Dubai markets are loaded with opportunities but at the same time may test one’s skills and patience to the max. One may therefore turn things around and ensure that he/she sees off such threats and issues in a smooth passion without letting them affect the business and its standing.